Tuesday, 29 August 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Hidden Gem Books In The Fantasy Genre

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish, here, inviting bloggers and readers to list their top ten for a certain category



Today my Top Ten Tuesday is the 10 Hidden Gems, in my opinion, of the fantasy genre. I hope you enjoy!

1) Magus of Stonewylde by Kit Berry
2) A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
3) The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
4) The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
5)Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond (I'm classing it as fantasy because of the superhero aspects)
6)Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
7)Eon by Alison Goodman
8) Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
9) A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab
10) Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

I hope you enjoyed my Top Ten Tuesday this week! As always feel free to leave a comment below or @me on Twitter!

Thanks for reading!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment