Sunday, 6 August 2017

Saturday Series - YALC Wrap Up - Day 3

Hey guys! Welcome to my final wrap up for YALC day three! I hope you enjoy it!

Day three was a much calmer, slower day than the previous two. I had no reason to go to LFCC (and was very glad of that!) and ended up sleeping in I was so exhausted! Still, it was an amazing day as I've recapped here.

By the time I finally got to YALC around 10:30 I had to go straight to Chris Russell's signing queue. It was a little long for my tired feet, but very much worth it. Chris was lovely - he's a Yuki fan too! - and I also managed to snag a copy of Blackbirds from the Harper booth while I was waiting (Well I had to dash from the queue but I was at the end anyway, so ;) ).

I quickly moved from there to Anna Day's queue, which was mad busy as Chicken House had been giving away loads of proofs, but I have already started Anna's wonderful book so it was more than worth it. I'm so so happy I got to meet her, and I saw Jazz again too.

I then met back up with the lovely Kat and together we got proofs of The Treatment by C. L. Taylor which were signed by the wonderful author, again from the Harper booth. Afterwards I went to the GeekyClean booth which I'd been eyeing all weekend and bought Unicorn Kisses lip balm, Sun Summoner lip balm, and Magical Girl perfume oil. They smell divine!


I then had one final whizz around the booths, where I bought some more wonderful books and got a lot more swag (Watch out for a potential giveaway once I've sorted through!). I also managed to snag a proof of The Taste of Blue Light by Lydia Ruffles which sounds so amazing. Here's what I got overall;



I really hope you enjoyed my day three wrap up. Check out days one here and day two here!

Thanks for reading, and as always do feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment