Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish, here, inviting bloggers and readers to list their top ten for a certain category.
Hey guys! It's time for another TTT and this week we've been asked to list 10 books we hope Santa will bring. I half covered this in one of my Countdown to Christmas books but only listed 5, so I'll keep those and add five more.
1) Stalking Jack the Ripper/Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalo
2) They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
3) This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
4) More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
5) All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
6) Alex and Eliza by Melissa De La Cruz
7) Because You Love to Hate Me, edited by Ameriie
8) Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
9) Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
10) The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
What are your TTT picks for this week? As always feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!
Thanks for reading!