1) Harry Potter - With just enough time off for a seven movie marathon, what else would you do at Christmas?
2) The Chronicles of Narnia - Just the first one, if I'm honest, but most definitely one I love to curl up with one night over the holidays, hot chocolate in hand. Bliss.
3) Crocodile Dundee - Bit random, I know, but I love this movie so much and love to indulge a little in my favourites over the holidays.
4) Toy Story - The ultimate childhood movie!
5) Bridget Jones' Diary - Lots of laughs and lots of fun. The perfect film to watch with family and friends.
What are your favourite non-Xmas movies for over the holidays? As always feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!
Thanks for reading!
2 Weeks To Go!