Hey guys! Once again life has been super busy so I've had barely any time to read once again. Therefore this week rather than a review or a book to spotlight, I'm actually asking for your own recommendations! I have a fair few diverse books on my TBR once I get chance to read them, but I'm always on the lookout for more. So here I'm going to list a few types of diverse books that I'd love to read, and if you have a rec (or 10 haha!) feel free to share in the comments below!
1) Gender NB books, where character(s) come to terms with their identity/find themselves.
2) Gender NB books, with cute romance!
3) Bi-romantic books, with emphasis on Bi-romanticism, so perhaps a love triangle between the MC and two love interests of differing genders/gender identities.
4) Genderfluid books, again with cute romance!
5) Coming Out books.
6) OwnVoices books! - Support! Support! Support!
7) WLW books!
8) MLM books!
9) Asexuality books.
10) More Queer books in general!
Bonus if they're set in the Victorian era or revolutionary France, because that's my jam right now ;)
As always, feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!