1) New tinsel - It's not Christmas until I've bought my first piece of new tinsel, and usually I end up getting more than one. I'm more than a little in love with tinsel.
2) Christmas Markets - Christmas is not complete without at least one trip and some hot chocolate in a christmas cup!
3) Festive food - I posted my favourites in Week Five, here.
4) Christmas Films! - Now that Christmas24 has started, this is a must every week.
5) Santa Tracker - I'm not a kid anymore, I know, but there's still something special about watching the Santa tracker with my little cousin.
6) Shopping - If there's one thing I love it is buying gifts for people. Especially Christmas ones.
What are your traditions? As always feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!
Thanks for reading!
7 Weeks To Go!