The wintery season will soon be upon us. Already stores are lined with christmas decorations, clothes and other fabulous festivity. What better to add to all of this than some tummy tempting treats?
1) Home made cookies - Nothing is better than smelling the batter as it bakes, decorating the cooled cookies all with your own two hands, and then enjoying your creation with a cup of hot chocolate.
2) Hot Chocolate - No festive season is complete without! Especially if it involves marshmallows.
3) Pringles - Only allowed at Christmas!
4) Matchmakers - Another christmas only treat!
5) Hot cider - Nom nom nom!
6) Freshly made food from a winter market - This is probably my favourite if I'm honest, and I'll certainly be heading to the markets again in a few weeks!
What are your favourite festive treats? As always feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!
Thanks for reading!
7 Weeks To Go!