Hey all! It's time for another TTT and today I get to write about one of my favourite things; my favourite book boy/girlfriends! Yay!
1) Enjolras - Les Miserables by Victor Hugo: I love my Barricade-Babies but no more than fearless leader Enjolras!
2) Erik - The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston LeRoux: Who doesn't love a tortured soul?
3) Merek Belmis - TSED series by Melinda Salisbury: Prince, King, Fighter. I just adore Merek.
4) Gino - Blood for Blood series by Catherine Doyle: My favourite of the brothers, and he's all mine ;)
5) Ange - House of Windows by Alexia Casale: I absolutely adore Ange; so quirky and loveable.
6) Jenna - Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima: Who doesn't love a kick ass warrior?
7) Magnus - A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess: I don't always agree with Magnus' attitude, but underneath he's got a sweet exterior.
8) Isabelle - TMI by Cassandra Clare: Do I need to explain? Isabelle is awesome.
9) Jem Carstairs - TID by Cassandra Clare: My first book boyfriend.
10) Ash - The Fandom by Anna Day: Just wait until you meet him ;)
Who are your picks for this TTT? As always feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!
Thanks for reading!