1) The Santa Clause 2 - Shock horror of me putting 2 before 1, haha, but I love 2 the best. Not because of the story, I'll admit, but because of Comet. Yes, I love our beloved Reindeer's little story ARC in TSC2. He's adorable!
2) Prancer Returns - Keeping with the Reindeer theme, I love Prancer as much as I love Comet and this film is just a joy. Cheesy yes, but awesome.
3) The Santa Clause 1 - Of course the first one is still great. Definitely the best story and all those warm Christmassy feels all rolled into one!
4) Christmas Mail - Utter cheesy Christmas romance but I love it. Plus it's got one of Supernatural's GhostFacers!
5) The Nightmare Before Christmas - Perfect for both Christmas and Halloween, Tim Burton at his finest!
What are your favourite Christmas movies? As always feel free to leave a comment below or @ me on Twitter!
Thanks for reading!
9 Weeks To Go!