Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books of 2017 So Far

I'm back participating in Top Ten Tuesday and this week we've been asked to list our top ten books of 2017 so far!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish, here, inviting bloggers and readers to list their top ten for a certain category. 


1) The Scarecrow Queen - Melinda Salisbury
2) Caraval - Stephanie Garber
3) Noteworthy - Riley Redgate
4) Lost Boy - Christina Henry
5) Strange the Dreamer - Laini Taylor
6) Tash Hearts Tolstoy - Kathryn Ormsbee
7) Frostblood - Elly Blake
8) The Upside of Unrequited - Becky Albertalli
9) Moondust - Gemma Fowler
10) Wing Jones - Kathrine Webber

If you have your own top ten or have participated in Top Ten Tuesday yourself do let me know in the comments below or @ me on Twitter.

Thanks for reading!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf


2 comments:

  1. Fab list :)
    I loved Wing Jones, and somehow haven't gotten to the last Sin Eater's Daughter book yet :O
    Cora ❤ http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaas, more Wing Jones appreciation <3 Honestly, I haven't read any of the other books on your list *hides face in shame* but I've been meaning to read Caraval, Frostblood and the Upside of Unrequited... I think I just got a bit scared of the hype, so decided to wait for it to die down a little bit!

    Here's my TTT, if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete