Tuesday, 28 March 2017

10 Reasons to Read Lois Lane

In anticipation of the release of Lois Lane: Triple Threat by Gwenda Bond, published by Curious Fox Books and Switch Press, I thought I'd highlight my Top Ten Reasons for reading the first two books; Fallout and Double Down. I hope you enjoy. My thanks to Curious Fox for Double Down and I cannot wait for Triple Threat.

1) Lois Lane - Such an iconic, powerful female character. Need I say more?

2) Lois in high school - What's the worst that could happen?

3) General Lane - Cracking down on Lois' 'trouble making' habits, even her father is a formidable foe.

4) Clark on IM - What could be cuter? Especially with pictures of baby calf Nelly Bly.

5) Secret (Or not so) Identities - SmallvilleGuy and SkepticGirl1. Truth's going to win out, right?

6) Creepy Capers - Mind controlling games, clones, and UFO sightings. Lois and co have their work cut out.

7) Teen Reporting - What's better than teen reporting in the basement of the planet? Especially if Lois cracks her front page story.

8) Perry - And who could be a better boss for the future reporters in training?

9) Lois is bad-ass - We all know this, but it's definitely worth mentioning.

10) Gwenda Bond - A talented author who takes Lois to a whole new level. What could be better?

Have you read Fallout and Double Down? As always, do feel free to leave me a comment below, or @ me on Twitter, and thanks for reading!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment