In anticipation of the release of Lois Lane: Triple Threat by Gwenda Bond, published by Curious Fox Books and Switch Press, I thought I'd highlight my Top Ten Reasons for reading the first two books; Fallout and Double Down. I hope you enjoy. My thanks to Curious Fox for Double Down and I cannot wait for Triple Threat.
1) Lois Lane - Such an iconic, powerful female character. Need I say more?
2) Lois in high school - What's the worst that could happen?
3) General Lane - Cracking down on Lois' 'trouble making' habits, even her father is a formidable foe.
4) Clark on IM - What could be cuter? Especially with pictures of baby calf Nelly Bly.
5) Secret (Or not so) Identities - SmallvilleGuy and SkepticGirl1. Truth's going to win out, right?
6) Creepy Capers - Mind controlling games, clones, and UFO sightings. Lois and co have their work cut out.
7) Teen Reporting - What's better than teen reporting in the basement of the planet? Especially if Lois cracks her front page story.
8) Perry - And who could be a better boss for the future reporters in training?
9) Lois is bad-ass - We all know this, but it's definitely worth mentioning.
10) Gwenda Bond - A talented author who takes Lois to a whole new level. What could be better?
Have you read Fallout and Double Down? As always, do feel free to leave me a comment below, or @ me on Twitter, and thanks for reading!