Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish, inviting bloggers and readers to list their top ten for a certain category. The second topic of 2017 is unread releases from last year and you can find mine below.

1) Truthwitch by Susan Dennard.

2) Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch.

3) The Shadow Queen by C J Redwine.

4) A Court of Mist and Fury by S J Maas.

5) Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard.

6) Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.

7) Passenger by Alexandra Bracken.

8) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

9) This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab.

10) Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton.

Hope you like my choices! Thanks for reading!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf

1 comment:

  1. I have Passenger on my list too! But after a year of owning it, I'm finally starting it! Hahaha,I hope you get to all these books soon! :)

    ReplyDelete