Sunday, 29 January 2017

Pre-Christmas Book Haul

I've tried doing these every month and I either forget, or don't because I have little to show, so I've just decided to post a haul when I feel it's required. I did however receive/buy some beautiful books before Christmas so I thought I'd share them with you all. I hope you enjoy.


ARCs

Roseblood by A. G. Howard - Abrams Chronicle - Absolutely adored it. Review up here.

Famous by Jilly Gagnon - Harper Collins - A fun but poignant read. Review up soon.

What Light by Jay Asher - PanMacmillan - A lovely Christmas tale with a heart. Review up soon.

Heartless by Marissa Meyer - PanMacmillan.

Waking In Time by Angie Stanton - Curious Fox Books.

Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan - Harper Collins - Not pictured as it's a PDF.

The Bookshop Girl by Sylvia Bishop - Scholastic.

The Memory Book by Lara Avery - Hachette - Gorgeous. Powerful. Review here.

Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor - Hodder.




Bought

London Haul:


Foyles:

Hunter by Mercedes Lackey.

And A Happy New Year by Holly Bourne.

12 Days of Dash and Lily by David Leviathan and Rachel Cohn - Review up soon.

The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh.

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige - Review up soon.

Forbidden Planet:

Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix.

Angels of Music by Kim Newman.

Waterstones Trafalgar Square:

The Diabolic by S. J. Kincaid.

Self Esteem Journal.

Waterstones Picadilly:

The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima.


Manchester Haul:


Soundless by Richelle Mead.

Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven.

My Lady Jane by Hand/Ashton/Meadows.

Flawed by Cecelia Ahern.

An Illustrated History of Noteable Shadowhunters by Cassandra Clare.

Batman and Robin: Eternal

Nightwing Vol 1



Others:


Lady Midnight Hardback by Cassandra Clare.

Revenger by Alaistair Reynolds.

Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch.

Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens.

Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens.

Stitching Snow by R. C. Lewis.

Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes.



Yeah... I've got a lot of reading to do.

Have you read any of the above? Got any recommendations? Do let me know in the comments below or @ me on Twitter, and as always thank you for reading.

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf



No comments:

Post a Comment