Monday, 30 January 2017

Cover Spotlight Monday: Caraval by Stephanie Garber

For this Monday's Cover Spotlight I thought to highlight one of my favourite releases of 2017 - a book I so readily fell in love with - and my finished copy just happened to arrive in time for me to edit this post before I shared it. I do hope you all enjoy. With thanks to Hodder for the ARC, and releasing tomorrow, it is of course, Caraval.




How gorgeous is this book, seriously? A two toned jacket showing that everything in Caraval is not always as it seems, with glittering gold foil to enhance the feel of the magic that is inside. What I think is most ingenious about Caraval's design however is the four interior designs that are available.

Though this is also probably the most frustrating part of Caraval's finished copies because now I will have to buy all four, it also enhances the copy that bit further; additional elegance and style which makes it all the more beautiful.


I received the dress design in my copy, which I absolutely love because I have honestly fallen for Crimson's dress in the story; a gown that switches appearances based on the character's situation and mood. There are three further designs however which I need to get my hands on; the rose, the tent, and the timepiece. I think I would love to get the rose next, for various reasons *Cough* I love Legend *Cough*

Are you excited for Caraval's release tomorrow? As always do leave me a comment below or @ me on Twitter. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for my review of Caraval, and the reasons why you should read this wonderful tale.

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf



No comments:

Post a Comment