Monday, 9 January 2017

A Curious Christmas


Over Christmas I received a surprise package I was completely unaware of, containing two wonderfully adorable christmas gifts from the lovely team at Curious Fox Books. It was a lovely thank you they sent out to their bloggers, and I was honestly overwhelmed by the kindness of the gesture. I've been toying around with the idea of a blog post about it for the past few weeks, but I was asked a few days ago where I'd received the mug from, so I thought I'd do a post about the two items, where you can buy them, and some information about Curious Fox's YA titles.


The package contained a cute little fox teddy and an equally cute but also practical (Especially for late night blogging!) fox mug. Below you can find links to Amazon UK and the retailers main sites to buy them if you wish.



Curious Fox Books are a wonderful publisher of many genres of books, but especially of YA, and they have some amazing titles that you may wish to add to your 2017 TBR. Below I've included a few titles that I have received for review, and am looking forward to, with purchasing links, Goodreads link, picture, and a link to any of my reviews.

Children of Icarus by Caighlan Smith




Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond



Review to come

Lois Lane: Double Down by Gwenda Bond



Review to come

Lois Lane: Triple Threat by Gwenda Bond



Waking in Time by Angie Stanton



Review to come

As always thank you for reading, and do let me know in the comments below - or @ me on Twitter - if you're intending to read some of Curious Fox's titles, or have read some already; I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment