Thursday, 1 December 2016

Halloween Challenge: Results

Books Read: 3

I honestly thought I'd do better than this, but oh well, there's always next year!

Recap:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: The only finished book from my original five challenge reads, but I adored it. I can't wait to finish the trilogy. Review up soon.


RoseBlood by A. G. Howard: Not on my original list, but a horror nonetheless. I loved this Phantom retelling and a review will be up as soon as the words coalesce from gibberish to english.


Phantom of the Opera by Gaston LeRoux: A classic I'd always been meaning to read, I finally took the chance this October. Review up soon!


In terms of my original challenge list, I also properly started Caraval, which I'm excited to continue this month.


Did you finish any great Halloween reads? Let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter!

Holly @The_Arts_Shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment