Wednesday, 17 August 2016

WoW: A Collection of Anticipated Reads

Okay. So I know I've been pretty bad at posting my WoW's, but to be fair I've had work and been on holiday, so maybe I get a pass? Either way, I've decided this week to post about my top 5 anticipated reads, to make up for the last few weeks. Sound fair? Good.

1) Roseblood - A G Howard

If you know me, you know I love retellings, and Phantom is one of my favourite musicals. So yes, I am very excited for January to roll around.

2) Frost Like Night - Sara Raasch

One of my utmost favourite series' and I really need to know how it ends! Shipping Meira and Theron all the way!

3) 12 Days of Dash and Lily - Levithan/Cohn

My friend introduced me to Dash and Lily and I've never looked back since. I totally need to have this next instalment in my life. Many hearts for it already.

4) The Scarecrow Queen - Melinda Salisbury

You know of my love for this series. I've been pretty obvious about it. After the cover reveal at YALC and meeting Mel for the second time, I'm desperate to know how it ends. Please let Merek be happy...

5) The Battlemage - Taran Matharu

Again, another one of my favourite series' where I really do need to know what happens next! Taran's cliffhangers are simply just too awesome.

So those are my five most anticipated reads! What are yours? Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter.

Thanks for reading!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

No comments:

Post a Comment