Sunday, 21 August 2016

Positivity!

I'm not great sometimes for being positive. Sometimes I let myself get so weighed down by stuff. But I'm trying to change that, and in order to start I'm thinking of the top five positive things in my life right now.

I'm calling it #ThePositivityTag

Please do feel free to post your own and share it around; sometimes the world needs more positivity.

1) My Family.

I have an amazing family, both by blood and choice, including two amazing best friends and my fabulous boyfriend, and I really am thankful for every one of them. I wouldn't be who I am today without them.

2) My Goals.

Although my goals are sometimes the source of my stress, the fact that I have them - that I'm reaching for something - is also a source of joy and positivity. I know where I want to go and I'm determined to get there.

3) Disneyland Paris.

Holiday booked for myself and my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier. Disney is a constant source of joy in my life and I'm more than happy to be going back.

4) Arwen - The Super Hamster.

Whenever I feel anything other than happy, my little ball of fluff is always there to give me a cuddle. I'm so glad to have her in my life, even if she keeps me awake sometimes with her bar gnawing.

5) Books.

Maybe a little generic, but books really are a good source of positivity. Being whisked away to another world, if only for an hour, really does wonders for the heart, mind and soul.

What are your own positives? Feel free to write your own post using the hashtag, post in the comments below, or let me know on Twitter.

Holly @TheArtsShelf

No comments:

Post a Comment