Friday, 12 February 2016

February TBR

So again, I meant to have this up last week, but either way, voila! Please enjoy my February TBR!

Contemporary




ARC copies of My Life Next Door, Fix You and The Island from Electric Monkey, Corvus and Rock The Boat respectively.

I've so far read My Life Next Door and it was fabulous. I received a copy from EM via NetGalley but unfortunately ran out of time to read it in January. I've since bought the Kindle copy, and my review will be up soon.

Dystopian


ARC copy of Morning Star very kindly received from Hodder.

I'm going to leave all my thoughts about this series until my reviews. I'm just finishing Morning Star and... yeah; Reviews up soon.

Fantasy 





ARC copies of Defender of the Realm, Burning Glass and Burning Midnight from Scholastic, HarperCollins and MacMillan (MyKindaBook) respectively.

I've so far read Burning Glass and it is amazing; everything I've been wanting to read. My review will be up soon. I will be on the blog tour for Defender of the Realm on Sunday 6th March with my review, and will definitely be reading and reviewing Burning Glass before its release on March 1st (It's been staring at me for ages!).

Truthwitch, Vicious and Rebel of the Sands are recent purchases that I can't wait to get to!

Audiobooks


Lastly, my boyfriend bought me the other Carson-based SGA Audiobook for Valentines (So I'll get it on Sunday!) and I really can't wait to listen to it.

So there you have my February TBR! I hope you like it.

Have any thoughts on my TBR? Have to read any? Are any on your own TBR? Do let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

1 comment:

  1. These all look fantastic, Holly! I read Rebel of the Sands this month and absolutely loved it. I really want to read Truthwitch soon, and the Red Rising trilogy! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete