Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish, inviting bloggers and readers to list their top ten for a certain category. My second TTT, in no particular order, presents the books I've put on my wishlist this Christmas.


These books are all ones I've asked for so I've had to stretch it to twelve I'm afraid. I also asked my parents for the signed and numbered Crimson Peak collectors book, but I know I'm getting that so I haven't included it.

These are all books that I have heard so many good things about, and that I can't wait to own and read.

1 - The Falconer - Elizabeth May

2- Lock and Mori - Heather W Petty

3 - Vendetta - Catherine Doyle

4 - Never Never - Brianna Shrum

5 - The Book of Broken Hearts - Sarah Ockler

6 - The Magic Thief - Kendall Kulper

7 - All of the Above - James Dawson

8 - Fans of the Impossible Life - Kate Scelsa

9 - The Girl at Midnight - Melissa Grey

10 - George - Alex Gino

11 - The Art of Being Normal - Lisa Williamson

12 - Percy Jackson - Rick Riordan

Which books are you hoping Santa will bring? Let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

2 comments:

  1. Great list, I hope you get them all!

    Crimson Peak? As in the Tom Hiddleston movie? I didn't know that was adapted from a book. I must investigate...

    I'm also looking forward to reading Lock & Mori, are you a Sherlock Holmes fan? And the Percy Jackson books have been on my tbr forever.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    The book is from the movie :) It's a numbered special edition signed by Guillermo Del Toro.

    Funnily enough I got both Lock and Mori and the 5 Percy Jackson books! I'm looking forward to reading them all, and yes I'm a massive Sherlock fan! :D

    Happy Holidays to you too! Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete