Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2016!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish, inviting bloggers and readers to list their top ten for a certain category. The last topic of 2015 is anticipated releases for the first half of 2016 and you can find mine below.
 



1) The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury

2) A Gathering of Shadows by Victoria Schwab

3) Head Over Heels by Holly Smale

4) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

5) Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

6) Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

7) Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira

8) Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard

9) The Inquisition by Taran Matharu

10) Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan

I hope you like my Top Ten for 2016 Part One, and would love to see your top ten. Feel free to leave a comment below or on Twitter!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I'm so excited about these books too! Especially A Gathering of Shadows, Rebel of the Sands and Truthwitch! I hope they're all amazing for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And Truthwitch is so close now! :)

      Delete
  2. I actually just preordered Truthwitch and Passenger yesterday! I'll definitely be on the lookout for some of these, especially Sword and Verse :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy for you! And Sword and Verse is one I'm especially excited for! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep forgetting about Lady Midnight ughhh. I'm SOOO EXCITED to re-enter the shadowhunter world. The Infernal Devices will forever be my favourite trilogy. Thank you for signing up for the blog hop ! It was great to peruse around

    Meleika

    ReplyDelete