Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Cover Reveal: Time to Say Goodbye by S.D. Robertson


Today I have the wonderful pleasure of helping to reveal an amazing new Avon UK cover! Apologies for posting a little late due to a family meal, and a massive thank you to the wonderful Helena at Avon for allowing me to be a part.

Today's cover reveal is Time to Say Goodbye by S.D. Robertson and we have been told it is a heartbreaker of a book. Time to Say Goodbye is due to be released in E-Book and Paperback on the 11th February and has been described by Helena herself as 'impossible to forget'. Now that sounds like a wonderful book.

Feast your eyes on the beautiful cover and description below.




A heart-rending story about the unique bond between a father and his daughter, for fans of JOJO MOYES and JOHN GREEN.

HOW DO YOU LEAVE THE PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST?

Will Curtis's six-year-old daughter, Ella, knows her father will never leave her. After all, he promised her so when her mother died. And 
he's going to do everything he can to keep his word.

What Will doesn't know is that the promise he made to his little girl might be harder to keep than he imagined. When he's faced with an impossible decision, Will finds that 
the most obvious choice might not be the right one.

But the future is full of unexpected surprises. And father and daughter are about to embark on an unforgettable journey together . . .


Personally this sounds like a book I may actually hesitate to read, but only because of my own personal experiences. After losing my aunt suddenly nearly four years ago I have been pretty much petrified of losing anyone else I love. It's a worry that consistently triggers my OCD, and is something that's honestly not fun to live with.

That being said, like the John Green books I have read, it also sounds like an uplifting tale of sorts. A sad story that has a much deeper meaning we're meant to carry with us and utilise in our lives. So there is also a good chance I may pick this one up and let the tears flow. We shall see.

Either way it is a gorgeous cover that I absolutely adore, and it is certainly going to be eye-catching once it hits the shelves.

What do you think of Time to Say Goodbye's cover? Feel free to let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

No comments:

Post a Comment