Monday, 14 December 2015

Cover Reveal: Match Me If You Can by Michele Gorman

Match Me If You Can is a new contemporary romance by Michele Gorman which releases in paperback and e-book on January 14th.

Last night Avon took to Twitter with Michele to reveal the UK and US covers, and I have to say they are both gorgeous.


I personally love the UK cover. It really grabs my attention and holds it, making me want to know more about the story inside. That being said, the US cover is also amazing, and I may just have to buy both...

Which do you prefer? Let Avon (@AvonBooksUK) and Michele (@MicheleGormanUK) know on Twitter!


Match Me If You Can

What if Mr Right was just a click away?

Meet best friends Catherine, Rachel and Sarah.

Yet to find Mr Right, they’ve been settling for Mr Right Now.

But when Catherine, London’s finest matchmaker, gets the girls to join her dating site where they can rate and recommend their ex-boyfriends, they soon realise that anything could happen . . .

There’s someone for everyone, right? These best friends are about to find out for themselves!


So I hope you enjoyed that amazing cover reveal. Do let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

No comments:

Post a Comment