Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Countdown to Christmas: Week One Update

Do you ever find yourself with many Christmas tales still to read when January comes around? Do you have books lying dusty and disused, just waiting for December? Do you wish Christmas was longer?

Then grab a blanket, hot mug of tea, and join the Countdown to Christmas Read-a-thon!




97 days remain until December 25th and in that time I am hoping to finish 15 Christmas books. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten off to the best start.

Pages Read - 52
Books Read - 0

Life has been more than a little hectic this week with applying for three jobs, two job interviews and preparing for a third. While I've had some time to read and managed to finish my ARC of Ice Like Fire, I've not quite found the time to curl up with my Christmas TBR.

I'm determined though!


The above four books are my first set, and I'm hoping to keep to my schedule and have Christmas at Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop and Wish Upon A Star read by next Monday. Fingers crossed nothing else gets in the way of my reading time!

Are you joining in with the Countdown to Christmas? Are you keeping on track of your goal? Let me know in the comments below, or on Twitter!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

No comments:

Post a Comment