Monday, 14 September 2015

Countdown to Christmas Read-a-thon!

Do you ever find yourself with many Christmas tales still to read when January comes around? Do you have books lying dusty and disused, just waiting for December? Do you wish Christmas was longer?

Then grab a blanket, hot mug of tea, and join the Countdown to Christmas Read-a-thon!

My first book of the Countdown!

It's 104 days (Phineas and Ferb anyone?) until December 25th - just over 14 weeks - and so I'm going for a target of 15 books, one for each week. Every Monday I'll post an update of how I'm doing and whether I'm on target. I do hope you'll all join in with me and if enough people take part I might even host a giveaway or two, funds pending.

So bring out your carols, dive into those Christmas books, and let's celebrate the Countdown to Christmas!

Let me know your targets below if you're taking part, and do spread the word.

Merry Christmas!

Holly @TheArtsShelf

No comments:

Post a Comment